Summer 2011. Kinsport, TN re-photo project. Taken with a 4x5 camera (210mm lens) on B/W film.
Although the shop is still here on Broad St., it is no longer a jewelry store or open to the public. The religious paraphernalia seen in the windows is from the church next door who also own this building.
Original photo taken in 1950 by David Peirce.